Denton Community College – LEP
The Learning Enrichment Partnership (LEP) is designed to provide an outstanding learning experience tailored to the needs of our Primary schools. Support and guidance is given through a sporting and cross curricular context. All the specific areas of the partnership can be bespoken to the needs of the school and its students.
- Continued Professional Development
- Sporting festivals for partner Primary Schools
- PE and cross curricular learning days at Denton Community College
- Development of leadership pathways
- Healthy lifestyles engagement for specific groups
For more information please contact Jack Schollar at Denton Community College, Lead Teacher of the Learning Enrichment Partnership: email@example.com