Would you like to get fitter? Have you gained some weight and slipped into unhealthy eating patterns?
Not sure where to start? We can help ...
Download all the info here> or read on....
In partnership with Stalybridge Celtic Football Club, we have put together an eight week programme exclusively for men aged 35
and over. We will be offering:
• Rare opportunity to train with your local amateur football club with the head coach and key staff.
• Fours weeks of football type drill training on the pitch followed by four weeks of indoor circuit sessions.
• Final physical activity session provided by a Personal Trainer from Gymetc.
• Weekly nutritional support and advice from your local NHS
• Full use of the showers and facilities at the club during the programme.
• Supporting materials sent weekly through email and facebook.
• A free one day pass to use at Gymetc, as well as a fully illustrated men’s health booklet on completion of the course.
The programme runs from:
Thursday, 9th April to Thursday, 28th May.
7.00 pm to 9.00 pm (two hours)
7.00 pm – 8.00 pm (one hour)
A physical activity questionnaire will need to be completed before starting.
No football experience necessary.
How to register
Please contact: Tameside Health Improvement Team
0161 716 2000