All students attending Denton Community College are expected to look smart and take a pride in their appearance during the College day, including when travelling to and from school.
We operate a dress code, which all students are expected to adhere to.
• Purple Blazer with the College logo
• College tie
• White shirt or blouse with collar
• Charcoal grey trousers fitted to the waist and plain grey non-pleated skirt to the knee (no stretchy skirts)
• Charcoal grey sweatshirt with green trim (optional)
• Black shoes with low heel (trainers, canvas pumps, mules, boots and sling backs are not acceptable)
• Plain black or charcoal socks or tights
Please note that none of the following will be allowed:
• Extreme hair styles by colour or cut
• Nail varnish
• Make up
• Facial or other visible piercings, (including tongue piercings)
Please also note that jewellery must not exceed a watch and one stud earring in each lower ear lobe, and any hair ties or scrunchies should be plain and preferably in College colours, i.e. charcoal or purple.